Flexible work arrangements
- 9/80 compressed workweek. Put in 80 hours over the course of 9 workdays, and take every other Friday off.
- 4/10 work schedule is an option with management approval
- Flexible work hours and flextime. Shift your hours as needed to an earlier, later, or split schedule.
- Telecommuting. Work from home or other remote locations when business needs allow.
- Part-time work. Move from full-time to part-time for personal or family reasons, such as dependent care, educational pursuits, and pre-retirement transitions.